31 Graves for October - New Halloween Anthology book (and subsequent series, too)!

 


    I have been editing an anthology series of Halloween short stories I've previously written, the first volume of which I have released early through Mandy Pullman Publishing as a Cinco de Mayo special. It has 31 scary stories just rife for many a haunted October eve. Don't feel like you have to wait until then, though. After all, October is a state of mind.
    I have enough for a quadrilogy currently, though if I want to write a few more short stories in the future I could always expand it to a quintet. Future anthologies in the "31 for October" series will feature tombs, spells, and even a volume of dystopian/post-apocalyptic tales.
    You can get the digital and paperback versions at Amazon.com.


Comments